Cracking The Coding Interview 6th Edition by Laakmann PDF
Cracking the Coding Interview – 189 Programming Questions and Solutions (6th Edition)
I am a software engineer. And as such, I know what it’s like to be asked to create brilliant algorithms on the spot and then write flawless code on a whiteboard. I went through this as a candidate and as an interviewer.
The Coding Breakthrough Interview, 6th Edition is here to help you through this process by teaching you what you need to know and giving you the opportunity to perform your best. I have trained and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result is this book.
Learn how to uncover hints and hidden details in a question, discover how to break a problem into manageable pieces, develop detachment techniques when stuck, learn (or re-learn) basic computer science concepts, and practice 189 interview questions and solutions.
These interview questions are real; are not taken out of computer science textbooks. They reflect what is really wanted in the leading companies so that you can be as prepared as possible.
WHAT’S INSIDE Cracking the Coding Interview 6th Edition PDF?
- 189 programming interview questions ranging from the basics to the most difficult problems with algorithms.
- Take a walk on how to get each solution so you can learn for yourself how to get there.
- Hints on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
- Five proven strategies for dealing with algorithm issues so you can solve issues you haven’t seen.
- Extensive coverage of major topics such as high O time, data structures, and basic algorithms.
- See behind the scenes how top companies like Google and Facebook hire developers.
- Techniques for preparation and superiority of the soft side of the interview: behavioral issues.
- For interviewers and companies: details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process.
Description of Cracking the Coding Interview
|File Size||43.70 MB|